PDA

View Full Version : GUNS N ROSES AND THIS HEAT!!!

Paddington
25-07-06, 12:20
Hi there,well it is the guns n roses concert tonight ,the one we are taking our grandson to see,and i am getting cold feet[oh if only:D:D]It was in answering a post about this heat that made me realise i was feeling uncomfortable with it.I think tho it may be more to do with the fear of letting my grandson down.As the concerts i went to before were only the two of us so i had my ,'getout clause'.So now i am trying so hard not to think about the crowds and the heat,oh i do hope this is not the fence i fall at[Sigh...]will let you know how i get on,it helps to write down my fears,so thanks again.love mary-rose.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

honeybee3939
25-07-06, 12:26
Hi Mary !

Im sure you will have a great time at the concert.
Guns and Roses !!!!! You lucky thing !!:D

Have a good time ! will be thinking of you !!

Love

Andrea
xxx

Paddington
25-07-06, 14:12
thanks guys,nigel wise as ever!And it is all true and i will do as you say.Why should this time be any different?I will be leting you knw the outcome on my return.Bless ya.love mary-rose.xxxxxxxxxxx

kate
26-07-06, 13:41
How did it go, Mary????

Kate

"Everybody's changing and I don't feel the same"

PanickyPolly
26-07-06, 14:06
You lucky thing I'm so jealous! I so wanted to go but since the DWP took all my money off me I can't!

honeybee3939
26-07-06, 16:40
Hi Mary !

How did it go?? hope you had fun! Was thinking of you.:D

Love

Andrea
xxx

Karen
26-07-06, 16:56
How did you get on Mary-Rose? I hope you enjoyed it!

Karen xx

Paddington
26-07-06, 17:08
hey guys,i did it !have posted it on to success forum,thanks 4 your support,it means sooooo much.soz you could not go poll,next time aye?and we could meet up hun,mosh pit here we come!!!love mary rose.xxxxxxxxxxxx