PDA

View Full Version : reassurance :(

nervousmummytobe
21-08-12, 08:46
okay so yesterday I had a bad day HA wise..
I think it was my worst day by far.... today I woke up with both hands numb but soon went away within 2 mins of waking! as i got up I felt like my legs were going to give way and when I was in the shower I kept nearly hyperventalating scared I was going to have a anxiety attack and I was nearly going to call in sick again but My bf persuaded me to go in.
Now Im at work I feel really not with it almost like Im not here but I am :s! even the sound of typing sounds really strange! :s
my right eye keeps twitching and my ear is ringing/ear drum twitching and Im overly aware of my breathing! Im scared Im going to go deaf in my ear!
do you think this is all anxiety? I feel like its at its worst atm I dont know how to control it!

Dizzydoll
21-08-12, 09:39
Yeah most likely anxiety my eyes n ears play up to...try not to focus on it hun xx

eileenb73
21-08-12, 22:18
Hi
The symptoms are all part of your body producing too much ardrenalin as its over-reacting to the flight/fight response, when mine goes into overdrive , I go somewhere quite, even if its the bathroom, take my pulse, even if its fast its never outside normal limits that the heart can cope with, I am breathing , air is going in and out, my colour is ok even if a bit pale or clammy, my life is not in imminenet danger I tell myself. Sounds etc always seem distorted its just all that ardrenaline your body is in a hypersensitive state