PDA

View Full Version : doluxatine

anneyoung
21-08-12, 11:34
iv been off this medication 3weeks had the head zaps hot flushes an now constent tears an really low mood does it last long x heres abit about me,nearly 3yrs ago my son aged 18 took his own life id told him off for missing 6th form he didnt come home an was found afew days later it was utter shock dis belief he had tons friends lukin forward to uni an never appeared to hav a problem to this day me his friends dont no why. i took 6months off work we moved house fresh start for my daughter an husband. only i dont move on its my second marriage an its rocky he dosent like to talk last yr i took an overdose an ended up on doluxatine i hav best ever thearpist whom dosent rate antidepressants so hav reduced an cum off, last weekend wuda been his 21st birthday an comming up is my daughters 18th my family ar lovin but brush under carpet my hospital stint my daughter thought i was selfish an cruel wat do i do im on the edge . x

nomorepanic
21-08-12, 11:45
Hi a y

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Pipkin
21-08-12, 18:46
Hi there and :welcome:

You've had a terrible time and I really feel for you. Your loss must be so hard to bear but you're doing so well to keep going.

I'm not sure if you want some discussion about your specific meds or just a chat with people who understand. If you let me know, I can move your post to the relevant forum where you're much more likely to get responses. Often people don't reply to the introductions. Let me know and I'll sort it for you.

Take care of yourself and I know you'll meet some great people on here who can sympathise. I know of at least 3 members with very similar experiences.

Pip xx

anneyoung
21-08-12, 22:59
thanks i also suffer from self harm wen i cant cope obs depression no one in my family no how to deal with me and frankly neither do i xx i am also prescribed diazepam 2mg as needed and 7,5 zopiclone wen needed havetried most anti depresants havnt found any real benift dont no wether they help or hinder ,

nomorepanic
22-08-12, 12:54
Hi Anne

Please can you read the PM (Private Message) the admins have been sending. Thank You