PDA

View Full Version : New and totally scared member

Dizzzie
21-08-12, 12:51
Hi I'm new to the site have been suffering with panic attacks for a few months they have got worse the last few weeks happening every day at night aswell even one occasion I called 999 as I was so frightened. So decided yesterday to visit doctor and am now taking 20mg of citaloptam have to say I feel awful very woozy and sick occasionally go into panick and not sleeping hope this will pass:)

nomorepanic
21-08-12, 13:01
Hi Dizzzie

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Dizzzie
21-08-12, 13:02
Thanks x

Sparkle1984
21-08-12, 18:03
Welcome to the forums and I hope things start to get better for you soon. :)

Laura1989
21-08-12, 18:52
I'm on day 5 of citalopram 20mg, I found sleeping on my first couple of days difficult and my anxiety is definitely a little 'up'. I also had lots of other effects, but today they have definitely not been as bad as previous days. Stick with it, it does get better! If you want to pm me feel free! :)

Dizzzie
25-08-12, 10:40
thanks sparkle and laura today is day 6 much better today have more appetite still alittle panicy did get some sleep last night as the last 4 nights had barely any sleep thanks for being a support gys muchas gracias x:hugs:

diane07
25-08-12, 11:11
A huge warm :welcome: to NMP.

You'll receive lots of advice here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Check out the articles on the left for advice and post on the forum for support.

Best Wishes

Di x

Dizzzie
25-08-12, 11:55
Thanks diane have found some great advice and help here and feeling abit better today x:hugs: