PDA

View Full Version : Another bad day :(

Ventussi
21-08-12, 17:07
Hi, it's one of those bad days to me :( I've just noticed yellow bruises on my knees. On both of them one bruise. And I can't recall the situation when I hit something or anything like that. They're yellow which means they in their last stage. I wonder how's that possible that I didn't see them earlier... Maybe I didn't look there... strange. They don't hurt at all and I don't remember anything hurting during the last week. In the past I read so many bad things about bruises that come without a reason that I'm all shaking and my reflux is demonstrating it's power :weep: (probably because of that anxiety).

The only thing I can relate it to is that I was kneeling more than usual in Church on Sunday and on Wednesday (because of a holiday), on the hard floor. I don't remember any bruises because of kneeling for too long in the past, but I didn't watch my knees so carefully in the past... And I've lost a few kilos recently so I'm pretty skinny as for a man.

The second thing - I've got plenty of moles everywhere, on my face too. I don't know how did that come to my mind but I decided to check up my lymph nodes and I noticed that:
http://www.health-fitness.com.au/images/lymph-nodes.jpg
looking at this picture, I could feel my "deep cervical" lymph nodes, when I pressed that area, on both sides. Of course, my crazy brain connected it to melanoma or some other cancers. I don't know if it's normal to feel healthy lymph nodes under one's skin. I'm skinny - could that be connected. Do I feel my lymph nodes at all or maybe this is something else, a bone or so? My throat hurts a bit... maybe some kind of infection...

I'm in a really bad shape today and tired of all of this. Lemon balm isn't helping. Please, help :weep:

Jules147
21-08-12, 17:59
Bruises often appear without you being able to remember how you got them. On both knees? You must have knelt somewhere hard.

Regarding the lymph nodes I think I would be worried if one particular node felt swollen but not if I could feel both on each side.

Ventussi
22-08-12, 09:48
These bruises are disturbing me. I hadn't got any for a few years and now suddenly two appeared. Now I'm looking over my whole body constantly, searching any new bruises.

In May I had some blood tests (not related to this) and everything was just perfect. Could something change that fast?

Ventussi
22-08-12, 16:57
I've found another bruise on my thigh. Very small, almost unnoticable. This is definitely not from kneeling. Now I'm getting scared:shrug:

I've made an appointment to my GP on Tuesday. I hope I'll stay alive till that day...