PDA

View Full Version : Stinging Eyes

lucas7547
25-07-06, 14:32
My eyes have been hurting for the last month or so now. Basically as soon as I wake up they are stinging and just a continual pain. When I look closely at them the whites of my eyes seem darker and i'm sure I can see a dark purple circle going round the eyes themselves, am now freaking out and have booked an appointment with the opticians for today. Keep thinkging it can't be anxiety related as things aren't that bad at the moment. There are some family issues and my job has just ended but these are regular things which i wouldn't think would cause me anxiety. The worse thing is that the panic about the eyes and my ineveitable blindness (yes that's what I've decided) is causing anxiety elsewhere, stomach, chest etc but at least i know what that is...

Children_of_God
25-07-06, 16:45
hey, don't worry, my eyes sting some times, and go blurry and hard 2 focus, you may just need some new glasses or some thing. but hey, your gonna go find out so dont worry!!! xXx.

"Everything's good in the end, if it's not good, it's not the end!!!"

nicktaylor
25-07-06, 21:31
I've been getting this a lot lately, I put it down to the anxiety. I've not been sleeping that well. Even though I don't feel that tired, I know I'm just worn down. I went through a patch last week where it just felt like I needed to take my eyes out and put them in cool water and then stick them back in, or something. [8)]