PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety and your Driving

FFung
22-08-12, 17:31
Hello All,

I am writing from a TV production company called Matchight (Glasgow) - I wonder if anyone can help me?

Channel FIVE’s documentary series, Dangerous Driver’s School, is returning for a second series. Throughout the first series we featured drivers who wanted to kill their speed, lose bad habits, overcome their demons and restore their confidence. Under the watchful eyes of our expert instructors they all become safer and more confident drivers.

We are looking for more drivers to feature in our second series and hoped that within this network you may have members, friends or spouses, who you feel would be interested in talking to us about their problem driving? For many people, they have had an accident, and since then have had no confidence getting behind the wheel again. Others have phobias about driving at heights, at speed, or alone...

We need people who want to address their problems and wouldn’t mind talking about this on camera. The transformations of drivers we featured in the first series was remarkable and not only sparked a major change in the quality of their lives, but also helped make Britain’s roads a more peaceful and enjoyable place to drive.

If our request is of interest then please let us know and we’d be happy to provide more details. You can contact me, Fiona Fung, on 0141 332 0319; or alternatively email me via my user details.

Many thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.

Fiona