PDA

View Full Version : Hello :) and "help!"

Vick1
22-08-12, 20:48
I have been suffering from panic attacks and anxiety for 2 months after having an operation to have a parathyroid gland removed. It knocked me for six and has made me so ill (FAR WORSE THAN THE SURGERY). I have been an venlafaxine for 6 weeks now and the panic attacks are a lot better. However i am still very anxious and have really bad days
can anyone tell me if this is still to be expected after this length of time? i am on 150 mg daily.
Thanks.

nomorepanic
22-08-12, 20:58
Hi Vick1

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Tufty
22-08-12, 21:00
:welcome: Vick,
Sounds like you've been through a rough time, this site can be a great source of information and support. I don't have a personal experience with Venlafexine but know that all the medication and recovery from this type of illness takes longer than we all anticipate and want it to. I hope you'll find some comfort and help on here - it may be worth posting your question on the most recently used Venlafexine posts to get some response from people who are taking it.
Love Sam