PDA

View Full Version : Feeling like I have no one

katyfitz
22-08-12, 23:36
Hi guys,

Ive posted on here a few times but something that keeps occuring is what im about to tell you.

I feel like sometimes I have no good friends and that behind my back people are talking to me. I have a few good close friends but some mutual who i dont get along with and i fear that those few people could say bad stuff about me to turn those closest to me against me. i just feel alone alot and it makes my days miserable. I want to text my firends everyday just for conversation to see if they are ok with me and its doing my head in as im always analising the replies i get and interpreting them wrong.

can anyone reassure or help me x

diane07
22-08-12, 23:56
Aww please don't punish yourself like that.

We can't always get along with everybody, and we are all different so what does it matter if someone didn't get on with you, i've had this in life myself, but its okay.

You will learn in life who your friends are and the rest will just be acquaintances, but thats okay too.

I met alot of my true friends on here five years ago, and they are indeed true friends.

And i am sure you will find yours here too.

If your mutual friends can talk your close friends into going against you, then surely they wouldn't have been close friends in the beginning, i am sure they all love you dearly.

di xx

katyfitz
23-08-12, 00:03
thanks for your reply. I just wish i could have that positive mind and not always neagtive. I go into work sometimes worried what may happen or if ive done wrong? Is this anxiety talking or just my ways x

diane07
23-08-12, 00:06
Thats a part of social anxiety hun, its the feeling of being accepted, and the sad part is your friends and acquaintances probably adore you.

di x

katyfitz
23-08-12, 00:10
I really hope you are right. I've always been the person to be there for my friends, give them anything and make sure everyone is ok but a group of girls came along a few years back and made out i was untrustworthy, chatted complete rubbish all the time and would genuinly make lies up about me n i lost people because of it and im scared REALLY scared im going to loose friends i have now through idol gossip xx

diane07
23-08-12, 00:19
I'm 43 years old and idol gossip can ruin such good friendships, which has happened in the past to me personally.

You will learn that everyone won't be a good friend, and you will learn the ones who stick by you no matter what, everyone is different and each to their own so to speak.

But don't waste time on those who don't matter, and especially through idol gossip, like you say you are there for your friends and those who aren't there for you back aren't true friends.

I do understand and it is a horrid feeling, but sometimes its not about the person you are, its sometimes about the person they are.

di x