PDA

View Full Version : Symptoms have suddenly changed..

Elise
23-08-12, 11:54
Hi all
my symptoms at first were more in my stomach, me worrying about stomach cancer/ulcers.. then they went. I started to worry then about brain tumours as i was having horrible headaches and my ear felt blocked and was very light headed..this lasted for a while and i was doing really well after a week or so telling myself it was just anxiety.. and now all of a sudden i'm getting shortness of breathe, dizzy, shaky and chest pains.. :( is it normal to think im feeling better then all this happens causing me to think i have a serious heart condition?
:( and i was doing sooo well.. now im back to square one :( also does anybody have these symptoms? they are by far the worst series of symptoms i've had - i'd say . Thank u :hugs: xx

---------- Post added at 11:54 ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 ----------

Nobody is replying :( doesnt feel/look good now lol

daska
23-08-12, 12:04
I've had all sorts of weird symptoms many of them similar to yours and yes you can go backwards when you think you've got a hold on it. I thought I was doing OK then up popped a new symotom and I'm back to worrying again :( I'm trying CBT with a councillor to try and control the way I think about the symptoms check out the health anxiety worries on the left. I found it helpful. Good Luck.