PDA

View Full Version : a bit of an embrassing subject

spuder
23-08-12, 15:24
my hubbys staying over on fri we are going for a meal to chat about getting back toghther now he is sleeping in my bed and am worried he will want sex with me but my libdio is very low due to anti depressents thats what caused us to split

Donny
23-08-12, 16:14
Hmmm. Yes, I am blushing.

Seriously though, just tell him upfront and as you are both adults I'm sure you will be able to figure other stuff to do than than the deed itself.

Otherwise buy shares in Duracell and Fifty Shades of Grey. :D

katyjohnstone
23-08-12, 16:41
hopefully he will understand just hold hands have a cuddle there are other things that you cant do you dont want to have sex just because you feel you have to think of yourself and try not to stress yourself out with worry about it

spuder
23-08-12, 16:44
thanks donny and katy is fifty shades of grey a erotic novel then lol.

Donny
23-08-12, 17:48
thanks donny and katy is fifty shades of grey a erotic novel then lol.

Haven't read them I'd need to ask the better half. supposed to be a bit Mills and Boon.

rachel m
23-08-12, 22:49
HIYA ALL :) Iv read it. PURE FILTH is all i can say lol :blush: If you are realy worried about the sex thing hun talk to your GP there is medication you can take for this problem alongside your ADs. good luck. x

Magic
23-08-12, 23:01
I'm still waiting for my copy. Ordered it from the library, so it can go back after.
Just curious:blush::huh::ohmy::unsure:

uk23
23-08-12, 23:25
Do you know the cause of your low libido?

rachel m
23-08-12, 23:54
hi :) are you on ADs by any chance.

RockShox
24-08-12, 00:00
Wow, you people really don't read posts properly! And as for splitting up over sex... lame!

Donny
24-08-12, 10:41
Wow, you people really don't read posts properly! And as for splitting up over sex... lame!

We do read posts properly and humour tends to help people through anxiety.

When you've been a member for 4 or 5 years you will understand.

spuder
24-08-12, 11:55
yes i am on ad's cipralex 5mg i think my loss of libdo is caused by being on ad's for over 9 years now differnt ones. might be an idea rachel to talk to my gp tell them i am back with hubby and that he wants sex and i never do. rockshox i know its lame but thats not all we split up over i was in a very dark place cause of mirtazapine i hated that drug should be banned i had days where i would lie in bed and do nothing and hubby had to look after my little one when he came home from work my mum had her in the day for me. now i have changed meds i am so much better feel happier

Anxious_gal
24-08-12, 13:53
I've a friend who spilt with man after 2 years of no sex.
The worst part for her was feeling unwanted, undesirable and when he did make an effort it was too obvious he wasn't keen on pleasing her.

Sorry the meds have affected you so much :(
Defiantly go back to the doctor.

Talk to your man before heading back home together so he knows not to expect anything from you.

spuder
24-08-12, 14:22
thanks anxiousgal

terror-x
24-08-12, 14:24
50 shades of grey is bad yes its so bad i saw a wet floor sign next to the shelf int he book shop :D:D:D

spuder
24-08-12, 14:28
pmsl terror-x thats soooo funny