PDA

View Full Version : Anyone?

wafflewaffle
23-08-12, 16:33
I'm at work & we are a team of 4 people with 3 shifts, but 2 people are off today so its just me and one other person covering the 3 shifts, so have lots to do and stuck on my own (other person was in 7-2 and is back 5-7), work in an open plan office full of people thou & since last night I've been feeling a bit sick (just come of amytripyline & gone onto propanolol). I'm really freaking out because I'm scared of being sick at work & just want someone to say something to take my mind off things, I need to survive till 10pm tonight :(

daska
23-08-12, 16:48
can you think of something nice to do when your'e not working or think of winning the lottery and how you'd spend the money. A nice hot bath nice music and candlelight. A rainbow ,afield of golden daffodils ,any good ?

wafflewaffle
23-08-12, 18:30
When I get all panicy I can't think at all :( Thanks for the ideas though, just nice that someone replied, I'm feeling a bit better now, just hungry! :D And I would love a hot candlelit bath right now, might have to have one when I get home!
What would you get if you won the lottery?

daska
29-08-12, 17:09
sorry computer crashed for a while. I'd get my husband the car he wants and give my daughter the wedding of her dreams with a new house to move into !! I'd probably have a doctor on call 24/7 to deal with my worries. :D

Carina
29-08-12, 17:34
Hiya waffle!

Just thought I'd come in here and talk to you since you seem to be nervous about being alone.

What's the best movie you've watched this year?