PDA

View Full Version : Brain Tumour Worry

Worriedabouthealth
23-08-12, 17:17
My headaches have returned worse than ever, they went away for 2-3 weeks but on Tuesday I got a sudden banging headache on the left side that spread to the forehead and I felt dizzy and it took 2 hours to go.

Today I have got the same thing and I have had it for 3-4 hours and I still feel dizzy but the pain is slowly going with paracetamol?

Possible brain tumour/anyerism?

SheilaH921
23-08-12, 19:08
I had a tension headache that lasted two weeks. I had myself convinced id a tumour. The doctor said tension headaches can last really long. Do you wear glasses? Another time id a bad headache a few years ago and i found out it was cuz i needed glasses x

meche
23-08-12, 21:08
I sympathise! Headaches seem to be the one symptom for me that seems to hang around. Always on my right side accompanied by light headedness & dizziness. It disappeared for a couple of weeks but has come back. A few mins ago I was sat on my computer & I had a major dizzy spell & a shooting pain all over my head. It freaked me out. I still feel lightheaded, my head feels full & I have achy eyes. I was just getting over my BT fear but I'm now thinking 'what if' again! I hate it. xx