PDA

View Full Version : Dumped and hopeless...

FunkyGibbon
23-08-12, 19:08
My relationship of 3 years ended recently and I'm really worried about how the hell I'm meant to meet someone new. The kind of girls I like don't go to pubs and clubs, they hide away....how do you meet people who hide?..lol

In need of many hugs, so scared about the future and being alone :(

spuder
23-08-12, 19:37
:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

Laura1989
23-08-12, 19:51
hugs :hugs:

know what you mean, my 3 and half year relationship with my fiance broke down 6 months ago, and i didnt know what to do, aside from the depression that followed and I'm now (finally) dealing with, i decided that i would be single for a while until i had faced my demons, got a grip on the depression, and then i would be in a better place to meet someone.

keep your chin up, it does get better...and if you wanna talk about anything, feel free to PM me :)

Granny Primark
24-08-12, 08:54
Big hugs.:hugs::hugs::hugs:
Im sure youl meet someone.
My son met his other half on an internet chatline and they have been together for 10 years and have 2 beautiful daughters.
Since starting with panic attacks 6 years ago and joining this site ive become friends with some wonderful people.
Alot of my friends who I thought were true friends cudnt understand how such an outgoing full of confidence laugh a minute person could change so much due to panic and didnt want know me.
I value the friends ive made on this site so much. They are my very true friends and I love them to bits.

Jimm
25-08-12, 06:24
very true granny primark.....

maccknight
25-08-12, 10:08
I know exactly how you feel. My relationship broke down a couple of months ago. The void left by her and her children is massive. All my anxiety and depression has come flooding back and each day is a massive struggle. I dread waking up each day and hope that when I do I will feel a bit better but it never does. sorry

Jimm
25-08-12, 11:22
I worry my relationship will fail given time due to this anxiety. Who I was before and who I am now... My life would be a complete mess but the way I feel now - it might be easier in the long run. Then I would go and live on my own in a shed with a log burner in the middle of the woods... oh, and wireless internet to talk to you guys lol, everyone else can do one. Bliss - oh to be free, only a few small problems with that plan.

karenp
26-08-12, 17:22
I'm going through a divorce after 14 years of being with my Hubby and though I actually left him because it was a bad marriage and my panic attacks had started up again because I couldn't be with him any longer, despite knowing how ill I was when I left in May time, he's made the divorce hell every step of the way and I've had to pretend I am better now, my solicitor has no idea hwo poorly I am because I am so scared he might put in for a residency order for our little boy but as soon as I am better, I am so gonna tell him exactly how poorly he made me (or I let him make me) and show him up for the scum bag he truly is but right now I just want to get better and just don't react to anything he says or does. I've had 2 terrible men in my life to date so aren't sure I want a third go at finding someone really nice, ha ha ha! We'll see (;

Granny Primark
27-08-12, 14:23
Karen just want to send you some big big hugs.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I hope you meet someone that truly deserves you.