PDA

View Full Version : been the doctors and so scared

Dizzydoll
23-08-12, 19:28
I went the docs once again with the strange head sensations im having and dizzyness n tingling n numbness in my face arms legs hands n feet and he said none of my symptoms link together n he dont know whats wrong with me so hes sending me to have a scan on my head n to see a neurologist im so frightened i have something really bad n that my doc didnt av a clue :-(

spuder
23-08-12, 19:31
i dont think its nothing to worry over dizzydoll he or she will b sending u for an mri just to make sure all is ok

Gotagetthroughthis
23-08-12, 19:31
I have very similar symptoms to you and am trying to find out whats rong at the moment aswell. Hope all goes well for you.

Dizzydoll
23-08-12, 19:39
Thankyou just worries me wen all the docs i see dont av a clue x

clank
23-08-12, 20:12
Hey dizzydoll, You could of possibly had a migraine, I've had the same thing happen to me and I started to hyperventilate, which caused my arms and hands to go numb and travel up to my face! It could be something related to what your feeling, but i'm not sure! I wish you the best of luck!

Dizzydoll
23-08-12, 20:19
I duno clank ive had it for 3wks now n theres no pain n last time i had it was there for 3month :-(

MM
23-08-12, 20:21
Hi.
I have brain fog/lightheadedness/weird head sensations constantly (I also had arm numbness), so I went to an ENT and they recommended me getting a VNG and MRI. They also had no idea what was wrong with me. After doing those two tests, I got the results and everything turned out normal.
Try not to worry, and best of luck! Everything will be okay :hugs:

clank
23-08-12, 20:21
I duno clank ive had it for 3wks now n theres no pain n last time i had it was there for 3month :-(

yeah mine only lasted for a couple minutes off and on.