PDA

View Full Version : Relapse?

Sally S
26-07-06, 06:14
Hi guys,
I have been on Citalopram for 2 months, and was doing really well. Felt great in fact. I went out and had quite a bit to drink on Thursday, but didn't feel too bad on Friday. On the weekend we went house hunting, and by Sunday I had my first panic attack for ages. I had Reiki on Monday and now I feel even worse!!! Don't know what's going on, can't sleep and I'm losing my appetite again. Am I just having a blip or are the pills not working any more?

Wannabeloved85
26-07-06, 08:36
Its a lil blip hun,
If youve been out of anxiety 'mode' for a bit your subconscious will want to remind you. If your losing your appetite, i hope this doesnt mean your not eating! lack of food can cause a fair few nasty,scary symptoms.
I cant really comment on the pills as i dont take any medication.
Good luck on the househunting
Becci x x x

Two heads
26-07-06, 23:42
Hi sally1
I to take citalopram and find that i have to becareful what i drink!
I find if i have that one glass to many it can make me feel a little anxious the next day all so.
All so how much are you taking?xxx

polly daydream
27-07-06, 00:53
Hi Sally, yes defo a blip hun, I also take citalopram and find it hard to drink with them, it just makes me more anxious. Just watch what you drink.

Best wishes,

Polly

Sally S
28-07-06, 20:27
Thanks for your posts guys. It makes me feel a lot better.
I am 20g Citalopram.
Feeling a bit better, but wish I could understand what aspect caused me to panic again, whether it was the drink, stress or Reiki. Maybe a combination of all of them.
Feel like Ive taken a bit of a step backwards, becuase I was feeling so confident before.
Have any of you had these kind of relapses?