PDA

View Full Version : Fear is a Liar

nasilemak
24-08-12, 08:10
Hi guys and gals,

I am new here. I have been diagnosed with anxiety disorder for almost 6 months now and is on medication.

I am getting better but I know that the nagging feeling is still there. It's so frustrating to always have to fight it our with anxiety. the feeling of shortness of breath, vision being surreal, tiredness, racing heartbeat and so on. i am a fitness pro and having this sort of anxiety disorder really is a nuisance.

before being diagnosed with this disorder, i have been in and out the physician clinic and hospital thinking that i am having a heart attack. all those fitness courses that i have passed could not explain my conditions. feeling faint yet not able too:wacko: it's pure crazy.

im glad im now on medication and have the support of my wife and family. i always feel better when there are ppl who understands.

the reason why i am here is to gather support and support others who are having anxiety disorder too.

one more thing, i am a christian, and prayers, trust and faith in our Lord Jesus really helps a lot too.

God bless to everyone!

nomorepanic
24-08-12, 08:21
Hi nasilemak

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

BobbyDog
24-08-12, 10:38
Bless you, I hope you get the support that you need.

:welcome:

Sparkle1984
24-08-12, 20:03
Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll find it helpful here. Just out of interest, which type of medication are you on?