PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again... Again!

meche
24-08-12, 09:46
I can't tell you how totally peed off I'm getting with this :mad:. I've had 2 weeks of being almost symptom free. I say almost because I've had odd moments of feeling lightheaded but not enough to freak me out. I'm not anxious in any way, shape or form when I feel like that and life is good and goes on as normal. So why is it that out of the blue my head starts to feel full and achy, my eye feels blurry, I feel dizzy and I start having spasms/twitches. Last night was the worst. I was sat down and this huge wave of dizziness came over me, a sharp pain travelled through my head and I felt like I was rising above myself. For about 10 seconds I felt 'lost' and my mind was blank. To say I was freaked out is an understatement. After about a minute I came 'back to earth' and was left feeling very nervous.

I felt ok when I got up this morning but now I'm moving around, my right arm and leg feel weak. I can walk, grip and haven't lost any strength but they don't feel like they belong to me. I'm lightheaded again and my head feels heavy. What the hell am I doing wrong? I don't mope around or feel sorry for myself when I'm having these moments and I carry on as normal, keep busy and for most part it seems to work. My anxiety levels are low and these symptoms just keep smacking me in the face every few weeks. My anxious mind is now working overtime and telling me I'm having a series of mini strokes, either that or I have some kind of tumour. I don't know what else to do. I don't seem to have any control over what my body is doing and it's driving me crazy! :madness:

Melon1
24-08-12, 11:04
Hi there. It's amazing that suddenly symptoms come on out of the blue, anxiety kicks in and then it's a vicious circle. I am sure it is just your health anxiety and now the more you think of your sensations the worse they will feel. I am feeling like you right now although have weakness and tingling in my limbs. My husband says to try to forget about it and see if feelings go, but easier said than done! Am sure you are just having HA Hun xx

meche
24-08-12, 11:29
Thanks Melon. I just feel so freaked out by it all. The most scary thing was the lost moment when my mind just went blank - I couldn't even speak. I was tryng to talk to my other half but it was like someone had pressed the pause button :ohmy:! I'm very nervous today which is causing me problems. My typing is all over the place, I can't think straight and I'm avoiding talking to people because I know my speech will go funny. I've taken a dizzy pill which has helped a little but I feel like I'm shaking inside - if that makes sense. All I want to do is lie down but I have a tonne of work to do! xx