PDA

View Full Version : Hello and good luck!!

ms. myra
24-08-12, 15:25
Hello to all. My name is Myra and i live in the U.S.A. I had a panic attack about a month ago and have been worried ever since that i will have another one. Usually i am ok except when driving. I always feel dizzy and it gets worse when i drive or even if i am in the car with someone. I just do my best and talk myself through it. I always feel anxious. I have changed my diet not to include so much salt or sugar. I have also quit smoking after 22 years. This is the one good thing that has come out of this. It's been about 2 weeks now. I hope to find some help here and it does look promising. Thanks for reading.

nomorepanic
24-08-12, 15:39
Hi ms. myra

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Sparkle1984
24-08-12, 20:02
Welcome to the forums Myra! I'm sure you'll find it helpful here. I've found lots of useful advice here and people are very friendly.

ms. myra
25-08-12, 17:30
Thank u everyone. I've already taken some time to read the very helpful articles and i do feel better already. Strangely enough, though, my brother also suffers from panic attacks & my symptoms are slightly different. I did worry that something else might be causing them but after looking through the articles, i can see that they are related to anxiety. Thank u so much for having such a helpful place like this. Best wishes.