PDA

View Full Version : could a certain dose suddenly be too much?

miniminx
24-08-12, 21:21
Hi folks, just wanted to see if anyone has felt this way and can tell me what they did.
im on 150mg sertraline and have been on 150mg for around 6 weeks..all was good until 2 weeks ago, and i seemed to gone backwards a little,.
i felt wonderful, no anxiety no panic , no fear.
Then something triggered me, i think i know what it was, but ever since,ive had a light headedness and buzzing every now and again which is making me think almost constantly that my anxiety is going to come back.
right , obviously the sert was working, and still must be to some extent but!! is it possible that it was working and i levelled off and felt great, but now is 150mg now too much for me and thats what making me feel wierd??
any ideas and remedies very much appreciated xxx
ps....just realised what im feeling in my head could possibly be brain zaps..not shock like zaps, but a kind of shivering and buzz in my head..i sound a right crack pot!! however im not reducing my meds so why am i getting these so called feelings in my head???

erin31
25-08-12, 21:39
Hi Miniminx.
Have you changed your brand of Sertraline at all? I know it can make a difference if you do. x

miniminx
25-08-12, 23:32
not that i know of..the boxes are different but same address on them of where theyre from xx

TJSMITH
26-08-12, 21:50
Minimix how you feeling?

erin31
26-08-12, 22:32
Hi Tracy and Miniminx. How are you both today?

TJSMITH
26-08-12, 23:12
I'm ok Erin and you?
I been busy with my two youngest birthdays though, think that helps at keeping anxiety under control.
X

miniminx
27-08-12, 13:02
hi guys, hope youre well and happy.. i feel better today. ive taken my vertigo pills and thats helped.. still feel a bit cotton wool head ish but better i think xxxx:bighug1:

TJSMITH
27-08-12, 13:59
Pleased you feeling better Minimix. My little girls birthday today and she has her cousin to stay so four kids = busy

I'm feeling odd like emotionless which bit concerning like a flat feeling, anyone have this?
Been on 100 mg for five weeks not sure if means kicking in but if the case don't want to feel like a zombie either.

miniminx
27-08-12, 23:11
hi tj its difficult really, to work out if its the meds working or if we are drugged up.
i have had a good day today really compared to yesterday. im on 150mg and did consider reducing but as today has been ok im going to leave it. The spaced out feeling did worry me a little though. The flat feeling you mention i have had, its on those flat feeling days, i could just sit happily and day dream because i cant be bothered to go anywhere or do anything . .

TJSMITH
27-08-12, 23:16
Thanks minimix
I think i worry on bad days wether im on right med as Ven been suggested to me but dont want to keep changing.
I think that if we do have good days or in my case not so much good yet but easier then its best to stick with it a while.
I think reading posts all the meds take alot longer than we are told.
Great you had a better day :)