PDA

View Full Version : Hello! :-)

jenisnotonfire
25-08-12, 00:01
Hello everyone. I just thought I'd tell you all a bit about myself.
In February months ago I was ill, as everyone is every so often. I was sick and it only lasted a few days. I hate being sick as much as the next person, but once it was over, I thought nothing of it.
Then back in April, I had to wake up early and I didn't have a proper breakfast, so felt kind of yucky. I immediately assumed I was going to be sick again as it was the same feeling I'd had in February.
I was shaking and crying like mad, but nothing happened. I was told afterwards that I'd just had a panic attack and it was nothing to worry about.
For some reason, around a month ago, it started again. I'm not sure why. I feel yucky for a stupid reason and I just assume that it's because I'm going to be sick and I have panic attacks. Because of that, I don't eat, because I think I'm just going to throw it back up again. It's a horrible cycle.
I cannot wait to get back to school because it will throw me back into my routine again. I'm fine if I'm with other people or if I'm doing something because it distracts me, but if I'm alone my thoughts get to me. I know it's all in my head but I can't stop.

I just wanted to post to vent, and I wish you all good luck in the problems you're facing. Thanks for reading, hopefully I'll be sticking to looking at this website. c:

diane07
25-08-12, 00:07
A huge warm :welcome: to NMP.

You'll receive lots of advice here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Check out the articles on the left for advice and post on the forum for support.

Best Wishes

Di x

jenisnotonfire
25-08-12, 00:09
Thank you very much. :-)

nomorepanic
25-08-12, 00:15
Hi jenisnotonfire

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.