PDA

View Full Version : Fed up with shoulder aches

Louise36
25-08-12, 12:00
Hi there, I have posted before about problems with food sticking, worrying about throat c and oesphagus c etc which is still an ongoing issue even though I went to see a private gastroenterologist a few days ago who told me I had 0% chance of having oesophageal c as I'm young and had scope under two yrs ago which was totally clear. However over the last month or so I have developed shoulder aches on my right side which go from top of shoulder down into shoulder blade and sometimes into arm... Of course google has played it's part and I have had thoughts of lung c - don't smoke and age 36, back to oesophagus c, liver c secondaries and even pancreatic c after reading other posts about right shoulder/back pain... Again had ultrasound on abdomen only last yr- looked at liver, pancreas, gallbladder - I have stones- could it be that??? Also getting a bit of indigestion and burping and stomach/bowel upset...

---------- Post added at 12:00 ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 ----------

Anyone have right sided shoulder aches, shoulder blade aches and worrying about cancers???...

swgrl09
25-08-12, 13:26
i have shoulder aches all the time, mine is all muscular due ot anxiety. Treat yourself to a nice massage, it might help.

Louise36
25-08-12, 14:10
Do you get it going into shoulder blade???

swgrl09
25-08-12, 14:16
Yes!! And that is the WORST because I can't reach it to rub the knots out. I actually explained my knots there to my massage therapist, who somehow was able to get under the shoulder blade to reach those ... when I can't get in to get a massage (or can't afford it) i try to ice that area and follow with a heating pad.

Shoulder blade pain is awful.