PDA

View Full Version : Foogy / weird head???

miniminx
25-08-12, 13:03
Hi folks, i hope youre all feeling bright & breezy today.
I have posted once or twice recently and was kind of mixed up as to how i was /am feeling since my relapse started 2 weeks or so ago. Ive searched around , i know it makes us worse :blush: but, ive found someone who has posted exactly how im feeling now. which is
" The feeling I get in my head. like a tight band around my head,It's like being spacey, foggy, dizzy, light headed, drugged up all at once with a buzzing in my head every now and again and loud noises hurt my head"
so now my anxiety has re-appeared in a different guise. Before, i had all the classic symptoms, shakes , fear, thoughts etc, now i have the head feeling, and worrying if something is wrong in my head?
What id like if possible is to hear if anyone else gets this?
what does it mean? Are my meds not working? (150mg sertraline)
Is my dose is too high? (ive been on 50mg , 100mg, now 150mg since end of may time).|Each time increased by my gp.
Can anxiety come back different to how weve had it before? (no doubt ill be worrying about what guise ill get it next time!! :ohmy:)
If its any consolation to anyone , this feeling isnt nice by any means but, its not as bad as the anxiety where horrible thoughts ruminate , shakes etc
so guys, can anyone offer any help or advice on do i need less or more meds or on my symptoms please? Oh and ive woken up with dizziness and no appetite today.

ms. myra
25-08-12, 15:38
Hi miniminx,
I haven't experienced anxiety for long. Only about a month, but, i do experience dizziness most of the time, headaches, and most of the time, i feel like foggy. The fogginess increases when im experiencing stress. In my case, it's driving. I absolutely attribute this to anxiety. Also, the dizziness got worse yesterday i believe because i didn't eat much. Before all this, i never had these symptoms. Currently, all i'm taking is hydroxizine as needed, so not really on meds. Most days, i don't feel i need it. Doesn't help with dizziness or headaches which are my worst symptoms. Hope this helps.

spawn
25-08-12, 16:03
Ive had exactly the same for the last 3 months, foggy head, spaced out, feels like im drugged up, lightheaded..etc also i have a buzzing noise in my ears, ive been told its caused by my anxiety? Im on 75mg Ven at the moment.

Gotagetthroughthis
25-08-12, 17:07
hi Miniminx sorry to hear you feeling like this.

I have exactly the same symptoms and feelings in my head as you. Im not sure if its the anxiety or the meds doing it to me. Im on Citalopram 20mg, been on it for 3 weeks so far.

miniminx
25-08-12, 20:24
Im at a loss what to do now though... increase or decrease meds or just get on with it and hope it passes..but its been two long weeeeeeeks.:scared15:..