PDA

View Full Version : citalopram, working 2 months in

plotlost
25-08-12, 23:50
Hello all,

Just a quick update for the new starters, stick with it because it eventually works and works wonders! 3 months back I could never have imagined what ive been able to do again after so many years.

Ok, 'normality' hasnt been fully restored and I still have moments of panic, anxiety and the low days etc but overall, things have improved beyond recognition.

I am now at the stage where I can actually look forward to some things instead of dreading everything.

So, keep at it and the tide will turn

Serenitie
25-08-12, 23:58
Good for you! Glad to hear that things are improving for you :yesyes:

Gotagetthroughthis
26-08-12, 00:41
Great to hear things have started to work out for you.

Im on Citalopram at the moment just 3 weeks in and the last couple of weeks have been really hard but things do seem to be picking up in the last 2 days so hopefully thats a good sign.

Always good to hear positive news.

Sparkle1984
26-08-12, 19:32
I'm pleased to hear it's working well for you. I hope I will be like this after 2 months as well! (I am 2 weeks in and I'm starting to feel better, although I do still have some bad days and the anxiety is still there sometimes).

cmc46
26-08-12, 20:23
I'm so pleased that it is working for you, I have now been on it for nearly 6 weeks, I have had a few good days but would like to feel better, I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will work by 2 months.