PDA

View Full Version : Long time sufferer, first time member :D

anxiousannie21
26-08-12, 01:01
Hi, im 20 and have suffered from anxiety since i was 14. It is still ruling my life. I have lost my son to adoption due to not being mentally healthy enough to put him first (as much as i tried if i was havin a panick attack i could not stop it because he was there :weep:) Im tired of letting it rule my life! I hope joining this site and being able to speak to others like my self will help me finally learn to manage my anxiety and panick attacks.

Thanks for reading x

nomorepanic
26-08-12, 01:12
Hi anxiousannie21

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

BobbyDog
26-08-12, 06:44
You have had a lot of very difficult things to come to terms with and you are still fighting, well done. I hope you get some help and support here.

:welcome:

oh no_1
26-08-12, 06:47
welcome :)

Sparkle1984
26-08-12, 11:03
Welcome to the forums. I'm sure you'll find lots of help here.

anxiousannie21
27-08-12, 15:08
Thank you everyone for being so welcoming :) x

Scaredstiff
27-08-12, 18:12
Oh you poor thing,

Gosh this anxiety is bad enough without it upsetting your life in other ways.

:hugs::hugs:

I truly hope you can find some help and some peace in your mind.

I remember when my girls were small, it was very hard to pretend to the world that all was well!!!!

Try to put yourself first, I bet you don't o that.

Rest up and try some relaxation lots of times through the day.

I have found talking books quite good, it's hard to think of all the rubbish while you are listening to a good story. Just a thought.

Good luck
:hugs::hugs: