PDA

View Full Version : Please help!

Enileca
26-08-12, 04:28
:unsure:

I'm a 30 year old female with Severe Anxiety, PTSD and OCD due to a very traumatic past. I currently am not on any medication, because I have an extreme fear of medication.

For the past 2 months I have been suffering from a terrible headache. I wake up each morning with no headache...but within 2 hours my neck (on the sides and in the back), Shoulders and between shoulder blades start to hurt. I get this weird feeling that washes over me...My legs and arms feel like Rubber, like they're not attached or something...and my head feels extremely foggy and I start feeling unbalanced and then...I get a headache. The headache doesn't respond well to Ibprofen or Tylenol...and usually lasts all day. Goes away while I sleep and then comes back the same way upon waking.

I don't often feel Panicky...more of like a constant state of Anxiety. Much like when you were a kid and were waiting for Santa to come, lol.

Any ideas on what could be causing this?

sunshine1
26-08-12, 09:20
:unsure:

I'm a 30 year old female with Severe Anxiety, PTSD and OCD due to a very traumatic past. I currently am not on any medication, because I have an extreme fear of medication.

For the past 2 months I have been suffering from a terrible headache. I wake up each morning with no headache...but within 2 hours my neck (on the sides and in the back), Shoulders and between shoulder blades start to hurt. I get this weird feeling that washes over me...My legs and arms feel like Rubber, like they're not attached or something...and my head feels extremely foggy and I start feeling unbalanced and then...I get a headache. The headache doesn't respond well to Ibprofen or Tylenol...and usually lasts all day. Goes away while I sleep and then comes back the same way upon waking.

I don't often feel Panicky...more of like a constant state of Anxiety. Much like when you were a kid and were waiting for Santa to come, lol.

Any ideas on what could be causing this?
Sounds a bit like tension headaches I have had, they laste days and painkillers wouldn't work. Any thoughts on how to reduce your stress and anxiety to help this? I did walking, massage and now pilates and looked at how to take the stress out of my life (and anti depressants too) .x

Enileca
26-08-12, 17:55
Thats my first thought, Tension headaches. I have no clue how to make them go away. I am high strung all the time, most of the times for no reason. It's an overwhelming cycle. :*(