PDA

View Full Version : venlofaxine

greenwood
26-08-12, 11:14
venlofaxine been on mirtazapine made worse now on diazepam only not good very anxious good stories on ven please :D

nomorepanic
26-08-12, 11:27
Hi greenwood

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Pipkin
26-08-12, 14:13
Hi and :welcome:

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking but have a read through this thread:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=110037

It's very long and active and might answer some of your questions. Feel free to join in too!

Pip

greenwood
26-08-12, 14:41
Hi pipkin I'm a computer novice don't know the thread help please thanks Denise

Annip
26-08-12, 15:21
Hi I have been on Venlofaxine now for 5 months. I take 37.5mgs x twice daily and at set times and always with food. It took a while for it to kick in and I struggled to start with sickness, not sleeping, anxiety, restlessness, and panic attacks. I had to take diazepam and sleeping tablets which helped (off these now). Persevere with them....it took me about 4 weeks to start to feel better and about 8 to feel right again. I also used relaxation and meditation tapes. I feel fine now...no depression and no panic attacks. Good luck.

Pipkin
26-08-12, 17:14
Hi pipkin I'm a computer novice don't know the thread help please thanks Denise

Hi there,

Just click on the link in my post above and it will take you there. If not, click on forum button at the top and look for the Effexor/venlafaxine forum under medication. You'll see all the venlafaxine threads there.

Pip

greenwood
26-08-12, 18:13
Hi annip thanks its encouraging best wishes Denise :D