PDA

View Full Version : guns n roses,THE HEAT....NO PROBLEMO!!

Paddington
26-07-06, 17:03
Hi every one .Well i did it again!I listened toNigel's wise words,and went out excited[dreading the heat tho[Ugh]]I swear when i walked up the steps to where we were seated i had the biggest grin on my face [and nigel ,i thought of you!If he could see me now:)]I ACTUALLY WENT OUT OF THE ARENA TO THE BAR ON MY OWN!!![Wow!]I was just looking round and in awe of where i was and what i was doing!![Yeah!]I did not have even a small blip!!The heat was awful and i was dripping ,so was everyone else tho[Ugh]so who cares!!!!The band was fantastic and as good [if not better]than ever:)i do have a soft spot for the swivel of axl rose's hips[:I][^]Well you guys,i am pleased and proud to say my grandson had a memorable first concert,and you have all played a part in it.Thank you all from my heart .Love Mary-rose.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

eeyorelover
26-07-06, 17:40
WAY TO GO !!!
Sounds like you and your grandson had a great time.
xxx
Sandy

marie ross
26-07-06, 17:43
Hi Mary-Rose,

Yet again - you've done it gal!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so pleased for you, you are doing brilliantly and it looks like you can do anything now!!

Am now having visions of you moshing (is that the right word????)!!!

Take care.

Marie XXX

manmoor
26-07-06, 17:45
Hi Mary Rose,

Well done to you. I'm sure both you and your grandson had a ball. Oh and I agree with you about Axles butt lol.

Mandy
xx

Karen
26-07-06, 18:12
Well done Mary-Rose. I'm so pleased both you and your grandson enjoyed the concert - may there be many more to look forward to!

Karen xx

carlin
26-07-06, 18:24
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! :D:D xxjean

nomorepanic
26-07-06, 18:35
Mary-Rose

Wow - well done you:D:D

Is there any stopping you now girl!

Fab news
xx

Nicola

polly daydream
27-07-06, 00:55
Nice one Mary-Rose, well done you.

Best wishes,

Polly

heths
27-07-06, 11:36
Hi Mary Rose,

Well Done, you are doing soo well. I'm glad you and you're grandson had a good time too.

Heather x

Southern_Belle
28-07-06, 02:42
Hi Mary Rose,

Well, you just keep going and going and going. So proud of you. I may have to move over there to see some great concerts! Way to go.

Bel

"Our thoughts are our reality"

Dave777
28-07-06, 02:46
Hey good for you, Rockers unite! ..... glad you enjoyed it

Dave:)[Yeah!]

Paddington
03-08-06, 13:25
Thanks everyone for your replies[soz took so long,comuter has been playing up!]it means so much to share these successes with you,and to read of others triumphs too.I can hardly believe it myself!Now guys i need you to get me driving,that is one of my major battles!!As the song goes,'dont stop me now,i'm having such a good time....'he he he!!Thanks again,love mary-rose.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore