PDA

View Full Version : Panicking about headache

Iwillgetbetter!
27-08-12, 20:59
I've got a sharp headache that goes fuzzy afterwards. I no I shouldn't but I've had an appointment with dr google. Now panicking about why I've got this headache. I've taken paracetamol but the headache is still bad and it's causing me to wince every time it strikes which is every ten minutes or so. Has anyone any advice on how to calm down. I've no doubt that it's probably anxiety or tension but it's still really bad. Stressing over it. Please help me

MegH
27-08-12, 21:08
Maybe you should try relaxing your whole body, maybe having a hot drink and just try to relax your mind. Read a good book? Watch a movie you love? Or just try getting an early night?

Tell yourself you're going to be ok, because you are. :)

spuder
27-08-12, 21:13
try an ice pack on yr forehead or a cold fannel, do u wear glasses or u might need glasses book an app with the optician.

make your room dark put sum lavender oil on yr pillow and try to sleep

Iwillgetbetter!
27-08-12, 21:13
Thank meg. I'm getting scared. I'm worried that I can't tell the difference between something I should be worried about and something that is just anxiety. :shrug:

spuder
27-08-12, 21:18
iwillgetbetter its anxiety thats all u need to relax u will get better

MegH
27-08-12, 21:23
Try not to worry, if you relax I'm sure you will figure it out :)

Maybe you just need a good night sleep, i find i get bad headaches when i just need a nice sleep :winks:

Iwillgetbetter!
30-08-12, 19:28
Quick update. Thanks for all your support and advice. The headache is still here but I've been to the doctors and they've checked me over for the common anxiety worries, brain tumour, brain hemmorage. I'm all good. He's told me what the symptoms would have been so I can relax that I don't have these as well.
Thank you again for your help. Xx