PDA

View Full Version : Bad Posture cause symptoms ?

busybee09
27-08-12, 22:00
I've realised i lean forwards and have a touch of bad posture which makes me neck ache and i get knots in my shoulder. I researched this and bad posture can cause a variety of symptoms which would explain my tension headaches.....
I'm just trying to figure out now how to get rid of my depersonalisation

rachael t
27-08-12, 22:06
Hi ive also read that it can cause those symptoms aswell as the obious stress and anxiety

Em84
27-08-12, 22:46
Natt!

Come down hun! Just replied to your other messages! Are you having an anxiety attack at the min? I'm always tense and find my back and everything is stiff and aches but I'm pretty sure it's me being all tense as per...in my mind it's Cas I'm wasting of some horrible illness and my bones are shrinking- which is daft but in my mind it's real...

Hope your ok hun

X

busybee09
27-08-12, 22:56
Natt!

Come down hun! Just replied to your other messages! Are you having an anxiety attack at the min? I'm always tense and find my back and everything is stiff and aches but I'm pretty sure it's me being all tense as per...in my mind it's Cas I'm wasting of some horrible illness and my bones are shrinking- which is daft but in my mind it's real...

Hope your ok hun

X

Hii,

Thanks for leavin a comment :)
Yes im panicky tonight no clue why tho! Just the usual anxious thoughts
Hope ur ok too xx