PDA

View Full Version : right sided chest pain woke me up really anxious

gordie1
28-08-12, 05:32
Hi there I am really anxious right sided chest pain severe stabbing woke me up, I dreamt about it in my dream my mother said it was my gallbladder. When I woke up the pain seemed to have almost diminished. I phoned nhs 24 and they advised me it is either gallbladder disease or a pulled muscle this is a bit embarrasing, for the past few days really constipated and had to use a microlax enema to pass a movement and I was really straining to pass it. I think using every muscle in my body. But why would the pain happen when I was asleep? NHS 24 were relieved that I could pinpoint exactly where the pain is not breathless cold or clammy or sick and no palpitations. But then like a fool I was I googled and it says that people can have heart attacks in their sleep but I feel fine apart from bad anxiety now I am going to take 2 paracetemol and try and relax I've got a friend coming to see me from 60 miles away so I want to avoid diazepam I just was worried it was a heart attack or a pulmonary embolism.