PDA

View Full Version : Morning hell

saintdee
28-08-12, 08:08
I wake up every morning and I feel awful! Shakey and sick and just want to stay in bed. I don't think I can face work today.

nicola1980
28-08-12, 08:38
Mornings really are worst for us anxiety sufferers but i find if i try to keep busy in the morning it passes quicker, mornings used to be so bad for me that id gag and retch but slowly their getting easier with the help of meds x x

rubynoodles
28-08-12, 09:39
Mornings are bad for me too and I have IBS which is bad in the mornings to make matters even worse:weep:

NervousA1
28-08-12, 11:33
Same here, I hate mornings wish they didn't exist. I'm ok'ish in the evenings. I have to try and keep busy soon as I wake otherwise I drive myself crazy.

Wish I could wake up feeling normal for once, feeling normal seems like a distant memory for me.

frenchbean
28-08-12, 16:10
I'm the same too. Feel like I could vomit every morning. Sometimes I do. It usually passes by lunchtime leaving me exhausted. I've just started meds so I'm hoping this symptom goes asap. Hope you also get some relief. x

Annie0904
28-08-12, 17:15
I am the same on a morning but if I get up and in the shower straight away it is not as bad as if I lie in bed. I nearly always wake up with my heart racing and feeling nauseous.