PDA

View Full Version : ears,nose head and eyes

leanne1980
27-07-06, 08:46
Hi every1

ive not posted in a awhile as ive been feeling alot better, got a few symptoms i would like ya advice on, last week i had a sore throat, then a pain in my ear, well thats gone now but ive been having really quite mild tension head aches on and off, now my nose is blocked i felt dizzy yesterday and been getting funny things in my eyes, like the start of a migrane but it goes away quite quickly and it seems when i look far away if that makes sense, do u think it could be a cold or something?? really dont want to go to the drs again.

Leanne xxxx

traciec39
27-07-06, 09:07
hi leanne,

sorry to hear that you feel a bit achey at the moment, silly question but have you got a bad tooth? i recentley had a root canal (big step for me) and a lot of my bad heads have gone. the head, eyes,throat etc, are very sensitive to panic and anxiety, try inhaling olbas oil hopefully you will find it help to clear that dizzy feeling.
best of luck to you
luv tracie xx

I CAN, I WILL , I AM

jackie
27-07-06, 11:18
sounds like sinus problems i get them terribly and they are worse when the weather is good

if your nose is sore and pressured it is a classic sign

take care

jackie

leanne1980
27-07-06, 18:51
Hi

thanks for replying, im sure its sinus's aswell. feel pressure around my eyes, but not all the time, hopefully will ease off soon xx

thanks so much
leanne x