PDA

View Full Version : Severe muscle aches and flu like

misscharlie757
28-08-12, 20:48
Hi everyone, I'm back on here after almost a year of anxiety free life which was bliss....gutted to have returned :( however the main reason I am here is that I have been getting extreme body aches as if i'm getting the flu. My muscles hurt and it feels like ive climbed a mountain when I've climed the stairs! I dont get out of breath or even feel tired, I actually feel quite energetic, but my body feels otherwise. My back aches, my arms do, my legs ache, my sides ache. I feel lousy. My doctor said it was anxiety and to come back in a month if I still felt the same. I have been suffering from dental problems and have been taking the antibiotic metronidazole. I thought this may be the culprit but im pretty sure I felt like this before the antibiotics and I do after. Please help me :(

merlotsmum
05-09-12, 17:26
I'm the same symptom wise, even to the point I was on Metronidazole in June for tooth infection. It is a complete nightmare and not sure how to fix :(

sparkle_1979
05-09-12, 19:00
yes me. I've been aching all over for about 3 mths and the doc said viral arthritis. Also being low on certain vitamins can cause this, or just plain old anxiety!