PDA

View Full Version : Every muscle ?

terror-x
29-08-12, 03:51
so i spent the day digging up a couple of trees out my sisters garden i managed both of them and had touse alot of power to doit pulling and hitting with axe and digging etc. anyway i woke up this morning and OMG

allmost couldent move my head was fine at work felt abit painfull
but now every muscle in my body feels like its hurting my legs my hands neck back throat legs stomach ribs shoulders when i breath it hurts my chest i hate it so feeling abit panicky now :weep:

Lesley anne
29-08-12, 04:51
Hi there, a nice hot bath, couple of ibuprofen and rest till you feel better. Take a couple of days doing that before you feel better, sounds like you've just overworked your muscles. The more anxious you are the more tense and sore the muscles will be. Been there, done that!!! Take care

Ventussi
29-08-12, 16:52
I know that pain. Trust me, it's nothing serious. Just overloaded muscles. In my case magnesium helps a bit, you can try it. Just relax and rest.

Vanilla Sky
29-08-12, 16:53
You just over used your muscles thats all , it wont kill you . Hot bath and relax, may take a good few days to recover

Annie0904
29-08-12, 17:51
Hi I am a holistic therapy and have had people come to me for massage after gardening because they are in so much pain! Relax, hot bath and if possible a massage.

Anxious_gal
29-08-12, 19:09
It's normal honest! You just over used and streached the muscles.
It's like they say no pain no gain, you can't gain :)
I've done it myself, I get the not being able to more without being in serious pain.
But the key is to keep moving it and not to get too stiff

tiredOfOcd
30-08-12, 14:38
Don't worry, you are fine. You used a bunch of muscles you don't normally use in a fashion you don't normally use them.

It'll go away.

If it was me, I'd have a hot shower and a couple of beers ;-)