PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of going to the ER scared myself on google

lisak789
29-08-12, 04:00
I went on a breast cancer form and the people on there said there first sign of breast cancer was pain. They said don't believe your doctor if he says cancer doesn't hurt because that's what they believed and there cancer went undetected for a long time. My breast has hurt for seven months now I'm convinced I have cancer!!

terror-x
29-08-12, 04:10
google wont help you it will allways make you panic the pain you are feeling is most likely to be caused by anxiety because you are thinking and panicking about it just relax your mind

Peterbelfast
29-08-12, 15:27
What age are you Lisa, and where are you feeling the pain on your breast?

lisak789
29-08-12, 16:25
I am 34 years old. The pain is mostly in the upper part of the breast and the nipple. ( sorry if its to much info) Its just been so long and no one has found a cause. I am not at all usually a person to complian but after 7 months of pain its more that I am scared of what is causing this.

thank you

Peterbelfast
29-08-12, 16:57
My wife had something similar but her pain was more on the sides of the breast. The doctor told her it was to do with changes to her menstral cycle and nothing to worry about. She is the same age as you. Her's is more severe on the run up to her period.

Try wearing a soft supporting sports bra at night, that help my wife.

Try not to worry, but if you are concerned, just go see the Doctor and he/she will resassure you.

Good luck