PDA

View Full Version : Tiredness, Indigestion/Acid and unrelenting palps

WILLIAMthedude
29-08-12, 07:12
I've had anxiety for a while.

Was suffering from tonsillitis, which was nasty but alright, I negotiated it and was soon feeling really quite well.

I had started eating bigger meals, and the night before the one that's just past I experienced acid reflux or indigestion.

I felt nasty so I took a quick couple of gulps of water. Immediately I was in palpitation central and have rarely left since. I can't sleep for it. The fullness in the chest and the muscle cramps and palpitations make it all so intense.

It's not a great time.

Can anyone show some love and support?

Lesley anne
29-08-12, 08:26
Hope your feeling better soon, take care of yourself. Anxiety is terrible, I try to distract myself with other things but I know this can be difficult. Hope your day goes alright, or at the very least the best it can be. X

Harrison Chase
29-08-12, 08:41
I have started having these palpatations too.

From what I have read and as I understand it , they are frightening but not dangerous ? .

Ventussi
29-08-12, 09:37
If they show up when you get nervous or think about them, you don't feel lightheadedness or weakness, you don't faint, then they're probably not dangerous.

DylanR
29-08-12, 10:15
I started feeling abdominal cramps and acid reflux shortly after my anxiety began. I feel like i am in and endless loop of disease even though numerous tests show i am fine :(

Harrison Chase
29-08-12, 10:38
I am in the same position mate .

I have had abdominal pains for the last couple of months.

Blood tests and stool samples came back fine, yet I keep worrying about cancer (esophageal mainly ).

I've had pains under the sternum , burning pains down both side of the abdomen , back pain , tight throat / feeling like there's a lump in the throat , chest pains , dizzyness , nausea , tiredness, ears ringing , sweaty palms and feet , jolting awake when going to sleep , panic attacks and now palpitations.

The Doctors don't seem worried at all that I may have anything serious , they think it's anxiety related.

This does not stop my worries getting worse though !.