PDA

View Full Version : hi

Gemz
29-08-12, 21:37
My names gemma I'm 31 with 3 daughters aged 13 9 next week n 3.
9 years ago I suffered from severe panic disorder and agrophobia after the birth of my middle daughter this went on for about a year but in time with medication (sertraline) I started to lead a normal life although the panic still came bk at times then just recently (sunday) they came back in full force n haven't gone away I'm now staying with my parents as I'm too scared to be alone with the children coz at times I feel I'm going mad I was on 100mg sertraline but drs wanted to change it but I wasn't comfortable with this so I increased the sertraline to 200mg, I don't know if this is going to help but ill try anything I'm also going to buy some resue remedy tomorrow as it has helped in the pastx

nomorepanic
29-08-12, 21:48
Hi Gemz

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

diane07
29-08-12, 21:51
A huge warm :welcome: to NMP.

You'll receive lots of advice here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Check out the articles on the left for advice and post on the forum for support.

Best Wishes

Di x

Gemz
29-08-12, 21:57
Thanku guys