PDA

View Full Version : Having a good week

suzy1984
27-07-06, 15:23
Hi all
Just wanted to share my recent successes hope i dont sound like im just showing off ;)
I've been going for walks every day to get me out of the house and to help my fear of being away from home & not having my car with me so i can get home quickly. Last night my friend dragged me to the pub, i was adamant i couldnt do it & i felt sick but she made me go it was a 15 minute drive to a place i hadn't been before but i drove & we stayed there for 2 hours & i actually enjoyed it. Today i went to the trafford centre and spent 2 and a half hours in the place and bought loads of stuff, felt fine even with the heat & having to wait in queues.
Sorry to go on just mega proud of myself atm & im starting to see light at the end of the tunnel.
Thanks for reading love & hugs
Suzy :Dxx

Juliamidlands
27-07-06, 15:50
WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

good stuff mate, am impressed! x

'Never be afraid to try- remember, amateurs buit the Ark...professionals built the Titanic'

polly daydream
27-07-06, 18:37
Hi Suzy, thats fantastic you should be proud of yourself, it's a big achievement, well done you.

Take care,

Polly x

Dave777
27-07-06, 18:38
Well done you, small steps will get you there;)[Wow!]

Dave

eeyorelover
27-07-06, 18:57
Hi Suzy -
It's great to hear when someone steps out and has success!!! You should be proud!!!
WAY TO GO :)
xxx
Sandy

Southern_Belle
28-07-06, 02:40
Hi Suzy,

You should be very proud of yourself. Driving and going to new places is alway challenging, well done.

Bel

"Our thoughts are our reality"

Coni
28-07-06, 07:26
Hi Suzy,

Well done you! No wonder youre chuffed....so you should be!

Coni X