PDA

View Full Version : fed up

claireuk
30-08-12, 10:55
Hello peeps,

Im so fed up ive got constant symptoms all day long,lightheadness,dizzyness,acid indigestion,tight chest and back and either heart palpitations and heart fluttering and adrenaline rushes feeling awful.I suffer with panic disorder and agarophobia i managed to push myself to go out for a walk to local shop and back which is about 10 mins away went with my dad.Went into the shop and a wave of panic came over me my heart started racing my mouth went dry went lightheaded and was finding it hard to focus but i told myself stay put so i walked slowly down an aisle reading trying to read the ingredients on the butter then i slowly walked to the newspaper stand looked round me then i slowly walked out the shop.I was still nervous and anxious when i came out the shop and my heart was still racing slightly should i of stayed put for longer?i feel such a failure think i need a good therapist cant do this on my own:weep:
claire xx

Donny
30-08-12, 14:33
You should feel great about yourself not bad.

You did great. I can remember when I could only go out the front door of my house almost run round the block and go in the back door.

Well done you. What we all put up with is "Learned Fear". It will take a while but you will get back to living your life once more.

Congrats on getting out today.

claireuk
30-08-12, 17:19
Thanks Donny means alot hadnt looked at it in a positive way thats my problem aswell negative thinking.I hope you are doing well now and are on the road to recovery.Thankyou for ur reassurance and encouragement

claire x