PDA

View Full Version : Scary annoying vision problem!!

clank
30-08-12, 12:44
Last night I had this weird problem in my left eye. My left eye was really blurry, it was strange, and when i closed my eyes, there was this flashing white/black light going right through it. It made me very dizzy and nausaus. I thought I was getting a migraine but I didn't. Two hours later the weird blurryness came back. Except it was a half a circle on my left half of my vision on my left eye again. Same blinking black/white when i closed my eyes. It was very, very scary, I didn't know what to do so i just sat through it hoping I didn't have a random seizure or something. Has anyone every expierenced something like this before? What was it? Is it dangerous? PLEASE HELP

rachel m
30-08-12, 13:10
hi clank. :) i think i know what this is as i get it. Its called aura migraine. You dont always get an headache with it. I dont. google www.knownjohnson.com (http://www.knownjohnson.com). When i first got it i found this. He is a fellow sufferer. He shows you a virtual clip of the vision out of his left eye as he sees it when it happens to him. Hope this helps. Let me know how you get on.

clank
30-08-12, 13:31
hi clank. :) i think i know what this is as i get it. Its called aura migraine. You dont always get an headache with it. I dont. google www.knownjohnson.com (http://www.knownjohnson.com). When i first got it i found this. He is a fellow sufferer. He shows you a virtual clip of the vision out of his left eye as he sees it when it happens to him. Hope this helps. Let me know how you get on.

It was something like that! Except it was a straight line through my left eye vision and it was blinking black and white at super sonic speed.

EDIT: It seems to be a migriane aura! I just read up on it a bit! Thanks for the help! I had to miss school today because I was super afraid that I was going to get a migraine during class, and tomorrow i'm going to the doctors again to talk about my anxiety problem

rachel m
30-08-12, 17:10
No problem clank. Glad to be able to help. :)x