PDA

View Full Version : Worrying is taking over my life....im sick :(

stressedmamof3
30-08-12, 19:17
posted last month regarding weird feelings in head etc.... doctor wasnt concerned. feelings subsided, exactly 1 month to the day they have came back.....
im fed up, there is no headache, more of random shootina pains in left head,temple, ear,earlobe and just under my ear in my neck a weird crampy feeling, also a very mild earache..today i have been REALLY tired which isnt like me at all :weep:
cant see doctor till end of sept :(
symptoms arent any worse than last time but freaking me out, its getting closer to xmas and normally i would be buzzing with excitment but im scared....
really dont know what it is :(

Mr Brownstone
30-08-12, 20:02
Did he say why he wasnt concerned? Always good to ask at the time if they dont go into detail.

stressedmamof3
30-08-12, 20:44
no headaches, no seizures/fits, no vision problems, he did various neorological tests on me such as reflexes,pushing/pulling etc. also fine at opticians.... the doc i seen 1st time was a locum and i got the feeling from him i was wasting his time :shrug: so i went ot see my usual doctor who said it was muscular, qst doc prescribed me paroxetine (prescription went in the bin) my usual doc said i didnt need medication :unsure:

Mr Brownstone
30-08-12, 20:51
I would have still felt he should have finished that with...."its just one of these things...nothing to worry about". Which sounds like thats what he meant, but for us worriers we need to hear it!! Sometimes aches and pains do happen, the fact you've seen him already and he's not worried has to be a good thing. You should focus on that til you see him again.

stressedmamof3
31-08-12, 16:50
well.... last night the cramp in my neck turned into earache :( which i still have now....on a scale of 1-10 its a 2.
little headache today on left side again on a sclae of 1-10 a 2.
i KNOW theres something wrong.... why else would i be like this .... im finding that im shouting at the kids more coz im getting so stressed :( im not enjoying them like i should be... its awful