PDA

View Full Version : Panics

Mikeywal
31-08-12, 00:24
Hi all,

For the last 10 weeks now I have had really horrible anxety and panic. Mydoctor has told me thats what it is. (Obviosusly I dont beleive them) I feel like there is something wrong with me. So far I have had heart attack (Checked and fine) Stroke (Blood pressure fine, gym it 5 times aweek drink once aweek etc) now i think i have TIA which is symptoms before the main storke.

as you can see im a walking mircacle. I have had bloods checked and the nurse said im normal (Yeah right) at the moment i have tingle and itchyness on my left arm and tingles on my left leg. sometimes my face feels weired and im always panicking. i have this on and off throught the day. Does anyone else get this. i also sometimes feell dizzy. I also had headache very dull and neck stiffness for 2 weeks, doctor said its tension. which it must be as it goes after a gym work out. i am awake all hours and when i do sleep i jump up thinking im having a stroke and it take about 15-3omins to go back to sleep. does anyone else suffer from these.

all help would be greatful. soirry about spelling and grammar, but its late at night and im lazy haha!!! thanks in advance xx