PDA

View Full Version : hi there Im a newbie

mazaroo
31-08-12, 12:30
Hi all , have just found this site and hope that some of you guys can help me get my life back to normal rather than be in constant state of panic x:yesyes:

nomorepanic
31-08-12, 12:41
Hi mazaroo

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

dazzadoo123
31-08-12, 13:00
hi there welcome to site ..:welcome:
ive been battling anxiety and depression for 20 years on -off so feel your pain??????
hope this site give you lots of informatition and help ..
dazza...

mazaroo
31-08-12, 13:40
I hope so , I have been battling for a long long time , glad I found this place

venusbluejeans
31-08-12, 14:37
Hiya and welcome to NMP:welcome:

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

mazaroo
03-09-12, 07:17
hi all , well today is mega . I am going on holiday tonight and its started , The dread of leaving home , the massive head ache , the thought that I will never get back in one piece , worrying about my dogs , my house my son I am ruining my life I go on holiday everyyear and the same happens, I cannot refuse to go my other half doesnt understand , I spend the whole holiday with feeling of impending doom , counting the days till I am home again ...... I just want to cry I just want to look forward to things and be normal . Any help out there , meds are useless !:weep: I have just lost my job , life seems a bit rubbish at the minute , i just want to smile again :unsure: