PDA

View Full Version : Can symptoms sometimes last for a long time?

little.miss.worry
31-08-12, 18:08
Well..I'm just wondering because even when I'm not worrying I still get symptoms...like now it feels like my body is jolting forward or back when it's not..it's scary it just seems like all these symptoms are never ending...it also feels like my head is tight if you know what I mean..like the skin? Im sick of these symptoms being scared of them etc..:weep:

Dizzydoll
31-08-12, 19:19
I think they can yea i have head sensation symptoms that can last for months on ebd x

BigDaz
02-09-12, 12:30
Yep, it's a long process. :hugs:

josh1987
02-09-12, 13:56
i dnt want to scare you but my have lasted 5months so far and still going.

dazzadoo123
02-09-12, 14:00
ive been having sympons everyday since
dec-2011 some mild some bad..i no people who have had anxiety flares up and depession nuch longer also..so yea your symptons can be there for as long as its flared up like hunni :-( sorry to say ..

little.miss.worry
02-09-12, 14:33
Ah it's okay it didn't scare me :) I was just wondering so it seems like it does then which sucks :( I suppose we just have to try and cope with them :/

matrix123
21-09-12, 15:03
Mine(a weak/numb feeling in my left leg) has been going on for 3 months and it's not stopping. It wax and wanes but never disappears. I hope it's only anxiety...

cassie1975
21-09-12, 17:19
I am the same, my symptoms seem to stay with me forever. I have had stomach and throat issues for about six weeks altogether. I calm down and then my symptoms set me off again !! When I first had Anxiety I had terrible back pain. It lasted for five months in that time I had convinced myself I had Lung cancer, bone cancer and Lymphoma It was a very dark time for me. With any new symptoms I get them checked by the Doctor and try my hardest to trust what they say (I dont always find it easy but I do try) Hopefully your symptoms will ease. :hugs:

matrix123
22-09-12, 10:04
Thank you cassie....I hope so

MidnightCalm
22-09-12, 12:21
my symptoms seem to last for 6 months or something until they escalate into worse symptoms

MRS STRESS ED
22-09-12, 12:37
Its been three months now and Im still having symptoms ,I try to keep myself busy I find this can help as I seem to forget for a while :hugs:

matrix123
22-09-12, 13:44
my symptoms seem to last for 6 months or something until they escalate into worse symptoms

Its been three months now and Im still having symptoms ,I try to keep myself busy I find this can help as I seem to forget for a while :hugs:

Are your symptoms always there for 3 or 6 months?

In my case it's always there but waxes and wanes...

James23
22-09-12, 23:57
Ah it's okay it didn't scare me :) I was just wondering so it seems like it does then which sucks :( I suppose we just have to try and cope with them :/

Bless you, having to go through these kinds of symptoms, brings me back to the dark days of my anti depressants which i could not take due to side effects, i hope and pray that you feel better soon, do you have someone there for you like Other half? Boyfriend? having someone to just reassure you and hold you sounds soppy but it works wonders knowing someone is there for you 100% :)