PDA

View Full Version : College - Excited but ANXIOUS =(

Littlehelper123
31-08-12, 20:18
Hey all , managed to do my enrollment for college last week all by myself (had a wobbly but did it!)

I start on Wednesday , I really can't wait to be back into college and around all the animals again - I'm studying animal care.

I really hope and pray that my anxiety stays low and lets me do my course this year!

Any tips on keeping my anxiety low? xx

marcusmaximus
31-08-12, 21:27
Sounds great Im starting up again soon just hope this feeling and thoughts leave me im on day 5 of CIT so fingers crossed. Regarding your issue I think you'll be fine once you get around the animals they will really help you with perspective and calming, once you are helping something it really does help your spirits. Good luck post up some photos of cats, I love cats.

MegH
31-08-12, 21:36
Hey, i'm starting 6th form next week, so kinda know how your feeling. Everyone is saying that you'll be fine once you get there, it's just the thought of it and i guess they're right. I'm sure you will be fine, you're doing something you love, so stay positive and strong! :D
xx

Littlehelper123
31-08-12, 22:10
thanks guys! We'll all be in the same position aha! Stay strong!!! Good luck with your college and 6thform =) Is this a cat you like marcus ? =P

http://www.things4myspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/cute-cat-cookie.JPG

diane07
31-08-12, 22:41
The thought is always worse than the deed!!!

Don't wait for anx and panic as it will be sure to come.............remember it can not harm you as scary as it feels. Stay focused on how good you will feel when you get through your first day and the buzz you will get from it.

A massive well done for enroling and keep us updated......

I just know you can do this.

di x

Littlehelper123
31-08-12, 22:53
Thanks Di xx will keep you posted!

amh93
31-08-12, 23:11
Hi can completely get what your feeling as I start uni in a couple of weeks. My only advice is to try and stay positive and just try to remember why you are there and what you will achieve from it. Not only on a academic level but also a personal level :)

Hope everything goes well for you :) x

marcusmaximus
31-08-12, 23:21
thanks guys! We'll all be in the same position aha! Stay strong!!! Good luck with your college and 6thform =) Is this a cat you like marcus ? =P

http://www.things4myspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/cute-cat-cookie.JPG

Yes I like all cats lol