PDA

View Full Version : Random anxiety....

HunniBee
31-08-12, 21:49
I've been a long term sufferer of general anxiety and depression and 2 years ago I was prescribed Citalopram & Mirtazipine and they have been a godsend until I stupidly decided to try Champix to quite smoking and I've wound up back at square one.... :weep:

I only took one tablet and had a vivid very real dream of me doing something horrible and I cant seem to shake it off and it's made me feel so anxious. It makes my stomach turn and makes me feel guilty and I don't know what to do to try and do to get rid of the anxious horrible feelings I'm having.

Can anyone offer any advice?? :wacko:

Hunnibee x

Littlehelper123
31-08-12, 22:07
Hey hun - Maybe go back to your GP and get them to sort out your medication - Don't try to sort it out yourself as it could have consequences. In the meantime keep yourself busy , go for a walk and yeah =) xxx

HunniBee
31-08-12, 22:17
Thanks Littlehelper :-)

I was thinking of going back to my GP & telling her how Im feeling and seeing what she can do about my meds.

Hunnibee x

Dan1975
31-08-12, 22:51
I've been a long term sufferer of general anxiety and depression and 2 years ago I was prescribed Citalopram & Mirtazipine and they have been a godsend until I stupidly decided to try Champix to quite smoking and I've wound up back at square one.... :weep:

I only took one tablet and had a vivid very real dream of me doing something horrible and I cant seem to shake it off and it's made me feel so anxious. It makes my stomach turn and makes me feel guilty and I don't know what to do to try and do to get rid of the anxious horrible feelings I'm having.

Can anyone offer any advice?? :wacko:

Hunnibee x

The happiness trap by Russ Harris. ACT based self help book that will help you deal with negative thoughts and emotions effectively. Excellent book. Has given me a huge boost and I'm sure I'll recover fully using its techniques. Fyi, been a tad sufferer for 20 years!