PDA

View Full Version : I got the job!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aldupre
27-07-06, 20:35
Sorry for not posting in such a long time, but things have been crazy here. Thanks everyone for your positive thoughts and prayers because I GOT THE JOB that I was hoping for so desperately. The called yesterday and told me it was a good possibility, and called today and made the offer. I'm SOOO EXCITED, I don't know what to do with myself. It'll be a wee bit stressful, as I move back to Louisiana from Ohio at the end of next week at the latest. I'd convinced myself that I hadn't gotten the job because I'd not heard anything until yesterday, bu I think the thing that sealed the deal was that I planned to complete my PhD. So, everyone wins. And, my husband gets to go to school FOR FREE!!!! What a blesing. I hope everything's going well!!

April

eeyorelover
27-07-06, 20:47
Hi April -
CONGRATS ON THE JOB :)
I'm going to go ahead and move this post into the success part of the forum because it's just such GREAT news!!!
Glad to hear you are doin so well!!!
xxx
Sandy

den64
27-07-06, 21:09
Hi April

Well Done:D and congratulations on getting the job[8D]

best wishes

denise:D

Daisybun
27-07-06, 21:28
April, congratulations what brilliant news. So pleased for you

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

polly daydream
27-07-06, 22:38
Well done April that's great news, clever you.

Take care,

Polly

marie ross
28-07-06, 00:14
Hi April,

Congratulations on getting the job, good luck for the future and all the best to you and your husband.

Take care.

Marie XXX

Southern_Belle
28-07-06, 02:36
Hi April,

Congratulations and I hope you and your family will enjoy the move and your new home.

Bel

"Our thoughts are our reality"

aldupre
28-07-06, 04:48
Thanks so much guys. It really means a lot.
XXX
April

Coni
28-07-06, 07:23
Hi April,

Congratulations on your new job...its fantastic news, as it meant so much to you and your family.

Well done... and good luck with the PhD

Coni X