PDA

View Full Version : Relapse day

nick_london
27-07-06, 22:56
Was feeling generally better then had one of those days. It's extraordinary how certain places can trigger it.

There's panic attacks and there's the anxiety periods. A double bloody whammy.

ruthb1
27-07-06, 23:35
never mind nick,

im sure you will feel better tomorrow, we all have tose days, i have more bad than good 9 well it feels like that anyway) so you are not alone

keep your chin up

take care

ruth

Shadowwin
28-07-06, 05:18
Hi Nick,

I know it's tough but try not to let it get you down you'll have days when you just want to crawl under the covers and hide from the world and you'll have days where you feel like you can take the world over.. on those partculary anxiety rich days do something nice for yourself even if it's taking a nice hot shower before bed or having a cup of tea..

I don't have attacks like I used to but I remember the constant panic hour after hour.. I still have a plateful of attacks but in time it gets easier to manage for the most part and sometimes you just get so angry at how limited you feel that you begin to do things and ignore the anxiety all together.

Hang in there and try to keep positive.. negativity breeds a slew of anxiety symptoms so just try to smile..

It's like a roller coaster one day good one day bad... but eventually you'll get to the point you can control them.

Good Luck
~Trina

Munchkin
28-07-06, 13:54
hi nick,
there's always another day, which might turn out to be a really great one. never forget that mate. hang on in there.

"A Journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"