PDA

View Full Version : Muy introduction.....

Gwentmal
01-09-12, 19:43
Hi

I have been here before, thought I was “cured” but I’m here again. I guess panic and anxiety is a process of self management, understanding and at times challenging behaviours. You don’t become cured as such you just feel in control. That’s my experience anyway and the vast knowledge base on here is invaluable. So hello and thank you for letting me into the world I so identify with and despite better recent times the anxiety is ever present and with my children moving away I guess the isolation is a factor that is making it worse.
Briefly, I’m living in Gwent, Wales and welcome contact from anybody who can understand in part what living with anxiety is like. Ideally it would be great to link up with local people as travel is off limit!

Thanks for reading and good wishes in your personal journey.

---------- Post added at 18:43 ---------- Previous post was at 18:41 ----------

Sorry I mean My introduction not muy !

nomorepanic
01-09-12, 19:51
Hi Gwentmal

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Scrumptious
03-09-12, 13:05
Hi, I know where you're coming from. I personally think anxiety is part of our make up, i bet 100% of us are kind caring people who are very sensitive & that's when this " thing" grabs you.
What I've come to realise is that it doesn't go away, you learn ways to cope or have periods when you can actually forgot about it, :))
You have to take it a day at a time, do what you can & don't beat yourself up about what you haven't done today cos you could do it tomorrow.